Island Garden City Of Samal, Davao

Update by user Dec 04, 2014

Bubblews still owes me my money and I have not heard from them at all. Issue has not been resolved. As of now, nothing

Update by user Nov 19, 2014

There should be another two missed redemptions I need to add check attachment it makes it all a total of $513.18.Again I did not receive a single cent.

Bubblews.com owes me all that money and I like to have that money on my Paypal account arlanfely@yahoo.com.If not FBI will be notified

Original review posted by user Nov 11, 2014

After writing several articles at Bubblews.Com they did not pay out my eight redemptions I have claimed in the redemption form on my Profile.After tagging and commenting on some of their articles about my missing redemptions they deleted my Account.

It just happened today and I wonder if they still pay or not but so far they refused to do so.

They said I violated their rules by boosting stats which is untrue since multiple account are allowed and no low says that these account can not like others.I still miss my redemptions a total worth of about 400 dollar

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Running after my money.

Had an Experience with Bubblews?

Comments

volker
Island Garden City Of Samal, Davao, Philippines #919335

Unless of course they again changed it, that is what they always do make site changes so of course that is possible. By the time I joined the terms stated clearly that multiple accounts using one IP address are allowed but when you make payout that you need to provide for each account a unique Paypal.

volker
Island Garden City Of Samal, Davao, Philippines #919333

You are mistaken they are allowed just that you need to have your own unique Paypal. You can have multiple accounts on Bubblews

#919268

I've had problems too, but I must correct you. Multiple accounts are NOT allowed.