100% full Not resolved

My all posts Followed the rules and I was actively flagging plagiarized content on bubblews. instead of paying they deleted the account. redemptions are as follows -

58.47 $ on 15/08/14*

310 $ on 07/09/14 *

81 $ on 13/09/14 *

71 $ on 17/09/14 *

73.86 $ on 21/09/14 *

110.73 $ ON 03/10/2014 *

138.17 $ on 2/11/2014*

I was a loyal user at bubblews and to my knowledge I have not done injustice to any of my 690 posts. if there was any I should have informed and I would have deleted my posts myself. I have worked day and night to get this little income and promoted bubblews at my own cost. the money you are seeing here is not earned from plagiarized posts but my hard work. in the name of terms of services Bubblews itself stealing money from there users. Is there any law which can send them behind bars because poor people like me going through mentally unstable state and bubblews is responsible for that. a total of 843.23 $ is not paid. someone please sue them. I am tired of requesting them to reply and at least pay me whatever money I have earned .

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Website that can pay for hard work.

I didn't like: Not paying after work is over.

Had an Experience with Bubblews?

Comments