Bubblews not paying my several redemptions and deleted my account. i wrote 690 articles and all are deleted at once without prior notice, after deleting my account they said non original content.

11 of 15 Bubblews reviews

My all posts Followed the rules and I was actively flagging plagiarized content on bubblews. instead of paying they deleted the account. redemptions are as follows -

58.47 $ on 15/08/14*

310 $ on 07/09/14 *

81 $ on 13/09/14 *

71 $ on 17/09/14 *

73.86 $ on 21/09/14 *

110.73 $ ON 03/10/2014 *

138.17 $ on 2/11/2014*

I was a loyal user at bubblews and to my knowledge I have not done injustice to any of my 690 posts. if there was any I should have informed and I would have deleted my posts myself. I have worked day and night to get this little income and promoted bubblews at my own cost. the money you are seeing here is not earned from plagiarized posts but my hard work. in the name of terms of services Bubblews itself stealing money from there users. Is there any law which can send them behind bars because poor people like me going through mentally unstable state and bubblews is responsible for that. a total of 843.23 $ is not paid. someone please sue them. I am tired of requesting them to reply and at least pay me whatever money I have earned .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Website that can pay for hard work
  • What I disliked
    • Not paying after work is over

Reason of review:
Product or service
Work Payment
Review category
review #558352 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bubblews? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
11 of 15 Bubblews reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.