Bubblews not paying my several redemptions and deleted my account. i wrote 690 articles and all are deleted at once without prior notice, after deleting my account they said non original content.
My all posts Followed the rules and I was actively flagging plagiarized content on bubblews. instead of paying they deleted the account. redemptions are as follows -
58.47 $ on 15/08/14*
310 $ on 07/09/14 *
81 $ on 13/09/14 *
71 $ on 17/09/14 *
73.86 $ on 21/09/14 *
110.73 $ ON 03/10/2014 *
138.17 $ on 2/11/2014*
I was a loyal user at bubblews and to my knowledge I have not done injustice to any of my 690 posts. if there was any I should have informed and I would have deleted my posts myself. I have worked day and night to get this little income and promoted bubblews at my own cost. the money you are seeing here is not earned from plagiarized posts but my hard work. in the name of terms of services Bubblews itself stealing money from there users. Is there any law which can send them behind bars because poor people like me going through mentally unstable state and bubblews is responsible for that. a total of 843.23 $ is not paid. someone please sue them. I am tired of requesting them to reply and at least pay me whatever money I have earned .
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Website that can pay for hard work
What I disliked
- Not paying after work is over
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Work Payment
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "I had 750+ articles uploaded on Bubblews web page since May this year when I have joined. All I was doing the whole that time was posting fairly good articles and..."
- "Swift was an ok place to work for about the first couple years. First week of orientation great. Good staff and great students in the class. The lodging that swift paid..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "We opted for AMET Cruises for a one night outing in Chennai. We had a nightmare of lifetime as the cruise was worst ever in our lifetime experiences. We had..."
- " Dear Sir,I am not satisfied with the service which is provided by Carrefour to usregarding our Samsung LED TV which is not working Since the date ofpurchase as on 30/01/2012..."
- "Aditya Bhimrajka, who runs SimTechnos.in, Cruzemail.com and who is a freelancer at https://www.freelancer.com/u/contractorz.html is very professional. We had him do a project and he promised everything and at low rates...."