Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County
100% full Not resolved

I had 750+ articles uploaded on Bubblews web page since May this year when I have joined.

All I was doing the whole that time was posting fairly good articles and helping the web page to be promoted in a positive way.

As from the middle of the August none of my redemptions were sent. My husband joined the same page shortly after me and when his account was deleted without any particular proof I decided to run away from that web site. I took off my entire content.

I was right. Something bad really happened.

They discontinued my entire country so now I can't log into my account and I can't request anything from them.

I want my money because i needed months to write those articles and I needed hours of the daily work sharing links and promoting them. I wasted so much time and I was paid only a small portion of it.

I uploaded the screenshot of my Bank and my pending redemptions which I took shortly after I took my content off.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Locked account, Lack of payment, Not communicating, Cheating on me.

Had an Experience with Bubblews?

Comments