Bubblews owes me $300 in pending redemptions

I had 750+ articles uploaded on Bubblews web page since May this year when I have joined.

All I was doing the whole that time was posting fairly good articles and helping the web page to be promoted in a positive way.

As from the middle of the August none of my redemptions were sent. My husband joined the same page shortly after me and when his account was deleted without any particular proof I decided to run away from that web site. I took off my entire content.

I was right. Something bad really happened.

They discontinued my entire country so now I can't log into my account and I can't request anything from them.

I want my money because i needed months to write those articles and I needed hours of the daily work sharing links and promoting them. I wasted so much time and I was paid only a small portion of it.

I uploaded the screenshot of my Bank and my pending redemptions which I took shortly after I took my content off.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Authors Royalties
Review category
review #570225 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bubblews? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bubblews. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bubblews.
Filing a new complaint about