Malolos, Bulacan

I have already filed a BBB complaint against Bubblews LLC (BBB Complaint # 57309930), but I did not receive any response or update about it, so I decided to write a review instead. I joined this website last year, July of 2014.

During that time the site was promoted as social media platform where members can earn $0.01 per view/like/comment that they received. Once you have reached $50, you can claim your earnings which you will receive after 30 days. I received my first two redemptions. But on October 2014, they suddenly changed the processing time from 30 days to 60-90 days for users outside US, UK and Canada or as they call us, "international" users.

As per the admin, the reason behind it was due to the number of violations or manipulations coming from these countries. I understood this and stayed on the site and waited for my redemptions to come. Until January 1st of this year, they decided not to pay us anymore, again, putting the blame on the "manipulation" that had happened. I just think that it is unfair to keep making false promises to the users and making them wait 2-3 months for something that they were not going to give in the long run.

They have definitely wasted our time and made us look *** waiting for our money only to be told in the end that we won't be receiving them anymore because of their lack in diligence in keeping the violators out of the website (if it was indeed, because of the manipulation).

I really don't like being lied to and for someone to make me wait for nothing, aside from the time wasted, the site owes me more than $400. I will certainly won't be recommending the site to any of my friends from any part of the world.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Receiving my fist two echecks, That i received my 1st 2 echecks.

I didn't like: Lack of payment, Not communicating.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 05, 2015.

Comments