In the latter part of 2014, close to an expected payment date for a cash redemption, my Bubblews account was terminated overnight without any explanation or prior incident. It was eventually claimed that I violated their terms of use, although "which terms" were violated was never disclosed to me. Being as my writing style and process was consistent the whole duration of the time that I wrote for them (nearly one year). I paid strict attention to the rules, and always used a standard article template, so as not to overlook any important elements in each post.

Clearly, their excuse for the account closure was unjustified, although it was definitely consistent with the way they had always done business. The only difference last November (during the time of the incident) was the fact that their unfair practices were used on me instead of some other poor ***!

More than anything, I felt like a fool for defending the website to others after countless complaints! Now, I definitely recommend steering clear of these shysters. I think Arvind Dixit and his whole staff should be investigated for fraud.

Just a thought :-)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with community and consistent payments for months and stated that there is a room for improvement of management and policies and unpaid redemption. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of labor compensation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $235. Bubblews needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned labor compensation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bubblews.

Had an Experience with Bubblews?

Comments