2.0

I have been on Bubblews since it started.I wrote in spurts, but had earned at least $100, but that was before they got greedy and started lowering their pay rates.

I stopped writing for them for a while after that, and just today I logged in and posted one of my blog posts (which I had asked them before if it was okay to post my previously published online content, they said yes) and I just tried to log in now and my account was deleted for 'spam'. So now all my earnings are gone.

I can't even believe how dumb this website has gotten - and how, exactly, is it legal to steal my money when I have done NOTHING wrong?Jerks.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Bubblews. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Bubblews to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not communicating, unpaid redemption, lack of communication and management and policies. Author liked the most that i received my 1st 2 echecks and consistent payments for months. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bubblews bubblews account for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bubblews?

Comments